September 07, 2007


Picked up some amazing bargains today !!!!!! Ventured into Kmart to check out a dress I had seen in the catalogue (turns out there were none left in my size) and found out there was an extra 50% off already reduced manchester items. I got a king size feather & down quilt for $35 (original price $110) and a 300 thread count sheet set for $32 down from $109 !!!!!!!

I also managed to pick up some gorgeous touch lamps from Big W for $25, they have silk like shades with beading and will be just perfect for bedside lamps.

The pink check throw in the pic was a find at DFO. It is a Laura Ashley Oxford Check throw was was $29.95 down from $59.95
The frames were also from Kmart, only $6 ea for the large and $4 ea for the medium. I will put patterned paper in them and hang them above our bed.

Somebody stop me, lol !!!!!!!

No comments: