August 25, 2007

Saturday.

Perfect day here today. A mild 20 degrees, so nice to be out and about. Early start to the day today with Jake waking up at 5am with croup, so off to ER went Jase and Jake, I have a feeling they may be back there tonight :(



Spent the afternoon with MIL and AuntIL. Had a great afternoon, it was so lovely to sit out in the sun and soak up the atmosphere.



Tea tonight was an uninspired affair. Homemade fried rice & mini dim dims. Although I do love and excuse to get out my el cheapo chinese bowls, lol.




Ordered Jases Fathers Day present yesterday. Got him a pole dancer, hope he appreciates just how lucky he is to have a wife who buys him his own personal pole dancer, lol !!!!


Asked the boys if they wanted to play Nintendo for an hour after tea tonight to which my 5 yeard old responded with "yeah baby, bring it on".........I am still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor, LOL !!!!

*sigh* roll on Sunday !

No comments: